Technical Engineer Botley Up to £35,000 Permanent
I have an exciting opportunity for a proven Technical Engineer with a track record, to join a fast-paced, energetic technology services organisation based in Botley. They operate acrossthe four core building blocks of technology, IT, Phones, Internet and Mobile.
Due to the company's success and organic growth they are seeking a skilled Technical Engineer who has worked in a Managed IT Services or Technical support environment, with experience providing support and project work to customers. You will become part of a passionate team of professionals and will receive regular training and development opportunities.
- Providing Technical Support to customers
- Working within SLA Timescales
- Delivering Projects to customers, from PC installs to server upgrades
- UK driving license and own car happy to travel to customer sites where required
- MCP / CompTIA Server+ / Network+
- TCP / IP Networking
- RDS (Remote Desktop Server Deployment)
- Good exposure with both Hardware and Software
- VMware VCP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to resolve a variety of technical issues
Benefits: Pension 3%, Free on-site parking, Childcare Vouchers, Discretionary Bonus, Car allowance
Commutable locations: Southampton Portsmouth Reading Aldershot Bournemouth Chichester Fareham Winchester
To apply please send your CV to or for an informal chat please call James Gigg on 02392 322 363
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Technical Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Southampton, South East
Apply for this job now.