Custom Home Health is looking for two Full-Time LPN’s to join its growing team! Benefits start Day 1 of employment!
Custom Home Health attracts professionals who love what they do. At Custom Home Health, it is our goal to get our patients back to their daily lives as quickly and comfortably as possible. From our office staff to our clinicians: our people have a passion for what they do. Consider a career at Custom Home Health!
Due to our company’s excellent reputation, we are growing and looking to hire Licensed Practical Nurses who are experienced in home care and able to deliver high quality in-home patient care in the following areas:
- Full Time LPN to cover our patients located in Plymouth and surrounding areas
Responsibilities and Duties for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must understand the team approach and be a supportive team member
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of providing nursing care, ambulating patients, transferring patients, assisting with exercises, etc.
- Assumes responsibility for an assigned caseload of patients following a developed plan of care.
- Makes planned home visits to the patient for assessment, instruction, and provision of nursing treatments according to the Plan of Care.
- Regularly communicates with the interdisciplinary team (RN case manager, therapists, home health aides, and others) regarding each patient to ensure consistent and appropriate care.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have at least one-year clinical experience
- Home care experience required
- Kinnser training preferred
- Current license in good standing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Michigan
- CPR certification required
- Current Michigan driver’s license and/or reliable transportation with proof of automobile insurance of personal vehicle
Our excellent company Benefit Package for our Full Time Employees include:
- Health, dental, and vision – DAY 1 of employment!
- 401k with company match (Contingent employees are eligible also!)
- Short term disability and life insurance option
Consider joining Custom Home Health - a company highly ranked by both Medicare and its employees (voted one of the top 10 places to work since 2012 - Voted #1 in 2017- in an independent employee survey conducted by the Detroit Free Press)!
We've discovered that there are a lot of ways to run a home health care company... but there is only one right way. Custom Home Health was borne from a passion to get it right, to get it done, and to get patients back to their daily lives as quickly and as comfortably as possible. From the founders of the company to the clinicians we send into people's homes, from the office staff to the systems we have put in place to ensure optimal outcomes, there remains one constant: a passion for compassion.
Our people and our processes are driven by a genuine desire to hold - not only our company, but an entire industry - to a higher standard of care and excellence. We have elevated the industry standard beyond the bar others once set, and we strive everyday to practically reinvent home care. Where some might be driven by bottom lines, we passionately pursue the top of the heap. This means we settle for nothing less than the best people, the most caring and competent clinicians, the most innovative industry practices, and the highest levels of integrity. By fostering a genuine culture of fun, energy and empowerment, we attract professionals who love what they do... as the Custom Home Health way resonates with those who love the way we do it.
Consistently and continuously recognized as one of the region's top workplaces (voted #1 top workplace in 2017), it only follows that the loved ones we care for receive the best in home health care services. When you love to care as much as we do, outcomes are optimized, people's lives are genuinely touched, and meaningful impact is felt everyday, in everything we do.
Role: FT Home Care LPN
Apply for this job now.