Company: INSPIRING INTERNS & GRADUATES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23,000 per annum
This role is based in Nottingham and pays £23k plus commission. Ideally you will have a driving license.
We don’t believe that our business revolves around the vehicles we put on the road, it begins and ends with one thing - YOU. Our people are central to our success, that is why we promote a people focused culture that nurtures and develops talent from within.
We operate in a competitive industry, and it is our team of people that sets us apart from the rest. Central to being able to deliver the highest levels of customer service and care is the ability of our people to deliver on our values -Passion, Proactive, Progressive, and Committed. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.
To support the execution of our vision of selling premium trucks to the end user.
Reporting to the Head of our company, the Graduate Sales Executive will initiate and build strong partnerships with organisations which fit our 'ideal customer profile’ to maximise the benefit to both parties. This is to be supported by selling our added value services such as warranty, livery, MOTs, finance, Bodyshop, truck ancillaries and Truck-care. The Graduate Sales Executive is expected to focus on prospecting and lead generation to bring new business. This role is a great starting point for a candidate looking to develop and begin a career in sales. We have the vision to create an environment where individuals can flourish; this role is no different. In this role, you will be encouraged to grow and develop the skills needed to progress into one of our BDM roles as you continue your journey within our company.
To succeed, you will need:
- Personal values well aligned with the organisational values - Passionate, Proactive, Progressive, Committed
- Excellent communication skills, skilled negotiator, communication is appropriate, clear, and engaging.
- Pro-active in pursuing own personal development, welcomes feedback and is receptive to training
- Open to, and supportive of a culture of continuous improvement, and able to constructively challenge, and suggest solutions rather than presenting problems.
You’ll really hit the ground running if you have:
- Possess sound knowledge of the general application of commercial vehicles, the associated bodywork and ancillary equipment such as tail lifts, refrigeration units etc
- Previous experience in using and updating a CRM system
This is what you can expect within the role:
- Develop and maintain a prospective customer database in line with our 'ideal customer profile’.
- Proactively engage & manage enough customers to ensure that deals exceed the annual contribution target
- Continually update and build upon a full understanding of commercial vehicle specifications, operational advantages/constraints, auxiliary equipment, relevant legislation, market developments, etc
- Develop a sound understanding of the Company’s internal systems and processes, operations, and culture
- Manage own activity, planning and prioritising to consider customer buying cycles, seasonal changes, etc
- Agree on personal sales targets which stretch and challenge, and then demonstrate drive and commitment to delivering results
- Support colleagues to understand the customer and deliver excellent service, and to draw upon colleague knowledge and support where necessary to achieve excellence
- Keep abreast of the customer and prospective customer developments, as well as key competitor activity, sharing pertinent information with our Head and colleagues promptly.
- Embrace the CRM database ensuring that it is fully and accurately updated with appropriate information
- Being proactive and driving forward the use of the CitNOW Web + Sales platform helping to build your relationships with our 'ideal customer profile’, and our improving our brand reputation.
This is a generic role description and doesn’t detail all the duties as may be required of the position.
What’s in it for you?
Working for an accredited Investors in People Platinum business has many advantages from continual training and development, 121 culture, coaching support and many more listed below:
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 during tenure with the ability to buy or sell holidays
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme with perks and discounts
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Monthly 'lunch on us’ paid for
- Quarterly social events paid for
- Annual awards evening
- Annual family day at a theme park paid for