Express Lube Technician
Gainesville Buick GMC is part of the fast-growing Morgan Auto Group a Florida leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified Express Lube Technician to our team. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
The Express Lube Technician (ELT) is a vital part of the service department operation. The ELT opens the door for customers to be able to come to a car dealership and have the most competitive and necessary vehicle service performed in a timely manner at an affordable price.
· Perform Lube-Oil-Filter changes in a timely manner.
· Check fluid levels and tire pressures on every vehicle serviced.
· Lubricate every suspension fitting and door hinge.
· Perform general visual inspections and document the findings on the provided inspection report.
· Perform the required service in the allotted amount of time management has assigned to the service.
· Provide the Service Advisor with the inspection report for review with the customer.
· Report all safety concerns to the Service Manager or Shop Foreman in the event of an equipment failure.
· Recommend only required, ethical vehicle repairs and services.
· After recommending vehicle repairs will surrender the repairs to the main shop depending on the circumstances and complexity of the required repairs. Express lube customers with time commitments always come first.
· Recommend additional time for further evaluation should the vehicle require a more thorough vehicle inspection.
· Strive to meet all commitments from the Dealership and Manufacturer regarding the Express Lube or Express Service commitment.
· Keep his/her work area clean at all times.
· Help with shop projects and initiate cleanliness and maintenance of shop equipment.
· Perform all work required of him or her properly per the service repair manual.
No Recruiters please.
We are pleased to announce the addition of our new Collision center building. Gainesville GMC is immediately hiring additional collision repair personnel for our new project. We have met with our insurance partners and expect to "double" our business in the coming days, week, months. We will be adding brand new state of the art equipment to include spray booths, prep stations, welders, aluminum repair stations and equipment and much, much more.
Role: Express Lube Technician
Apply for this job now.