We have continued to recruit during 2020 due to the acquisition of another mortgage business and are now requiring an additional Customer Service Specialist due to our planned continued growth in 2021 to join our Operations department. We are a leading 3rd party Mortgage Servicing company specialising in the buy to let mortgage sector offering a Mon to Fri 9 am to 5pm working week, competitive salary up to £27k plus discretionary annual bonus up to 15% of salary and a full benefits package plus 25 days holiday. The Customer Service Consultants provide our existing Mortgage customers with the highest levels of service during the life of their mortgage and work alongside the wider operations team and so we can offer the potential to grow and develop within the business. You will be working Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm with free parking, 25 days holiday, generous annual bonus up to 15% of salary and full benefits scheme.
We are a successful and stable company and you will be part of our busy support team who deal with all aspects of customer service and administration relating to existing mortgage customers. This includes handling borrowers queries both by telephone and in writing within a specified case load and handle all processes with consistent accuracy, while working within tight time scales.
The role will cover both telephone, email and postal correspondence with our customers both domestic residential and buy to let investors with multiple mortgages. The main responsibilities of the role will focus on your ability to effectively manage and deal with all aspects of post completion activities and processes relating to existing residential and Buy to Let mortgages. To handle borrowers' queries both by telephone and in writing in line with company policies and procedures with consistent accuracy and within agreed timescales. To ensure compliance and adherence at all times to the TCF principles and all other regulatory requirements.
• Provide a prompt and comprehensive telephone response to all customer queries.
• Provide a prompt reply to all written customer correspondence.
• Communicate with the customer in a manner that is fair, clear and not misleading
• Take ownership of any queries that arise and ensure these are investigated. Refer queries as appropriate and ensure all queries are placed with the correct department.
• Identify a possible complaint case and strive to satisfy customer grievance promptly.
• Liaise with other departments within the Company to ensure optimum service for the borrower and to minimise risk for the Company.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adapt to changing priorities
• Evaluate the current work processes and procedures and look for improvements
• Adhere to all 3rd party servicing agreements and SLAs, to avoid financial penalties.
To be successful as one of our Customer Service Specialists you should have proven telephone customer service experience coupled with mortgage related work experience. Ideally you will have have business to consumer customer service skills over the phone and via email. You should have mortgage sector work experience and you should have the skills to enable you to work with a variety of customer services issues from straight forward requests through to more complex queries that require further investigation. You should have strong PC skills including excel and be educated to GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English.
In return we can offer a generous starting salary upto £27k plus annual bonus scheme, Mon to Fri 9 - 5pm working hours, 25 days holiday plus the chance to progress your career with a growing and successful organisation.
Please submit your CV asap for immediate consideration.