Come join Yardi's growing team in Waltham MA as an Account Manager supporting Yardi's new vendor compliance product!
As an Account Manager for Vendor Compliance, you will provide multiple aspects of account management and support to a portfolio of Vendor Compliance clients. The Account Manager drives the resolution of client reported issues, compiles account performance reviews and analysis, establishes and maintains high level corporate contacts, and works with clients to create policies, procedures and workflows. Additionally, the Account Manager works with Associate Account Managers in support of software implementation and end-user training.
- Acts as the customer’s primary point of contact for Vendor Compliance.
- Actively monitors the performance of assigned accounts.
- Collaboratively works with clients to create policies, procedures and workflows.
- Performs system, business process, and other service reviews to identify more effective compliance practices/policies based upon clients’ current business needs.
- Identifies when client issues need escalation and determines the appropriate support resources for problem resolution.
- Coordinates meetings with client executives and other key partnership members as needed both on-site and via web meetings.
- Attend Yardi conferences and on-sites as needed.
- Accurately documents client specific activity and client outreach in CRM system.
- Advises and institutes best practices relevant to clients within the application of Compliance products.
- Works with clients to determine what service or functionality should be added to their Compliance system configuration.
- Determines if any additional products or services would benefit their book of client accounts.
- Coordinates with the Sales Team and clients to add additional services.
- Collaborates internally with analysts, designers, programmers, sales, and marketing with a focus on meeting client needs and maintaining high-level customer service standards; performs special projects related to department training and client support; and performs other Yardi duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
Two (2) to five (5) years of project or account management experience. Property management or vendor compliance experience is a plus.
- Comfortable/Confident presenting in front of Executive Level clients
- Ability to think analytically and effectively communicate analysis to clients
- Big picture focus while displaying a keen attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
Client-centered commitment and focus
Independent decision making and problem solving skills
Basic competence in the following areas: Microsoft Office Suite of Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up ~10%
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.
Role: Customer Success - Vendor Compliance
Apply for this job now.