Erus Energy is looking for an In-House NetSuite Administrator. You will be responsible for building reports and customizations within NetSuite as well as overseeing the entire platform.
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools/applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections to NetSuite to support various business needs.
- Provide training and ongoing system/technical support to internal NetSuite users.
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with ERP and CRM administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, including experience with NetSuite.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science, etc.).
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Project management, system implementation, and system integration experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Basic Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Generous paid time off
- A choice of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans with company contribution
- Matching 401k
- Paid holidays with no waiting period for new employees
- Weekly payroll
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Career path for top performers
For immediate consideration, please include a Cover Letter that explains how your experience meets the job requirements and why you are interested in working for Erus. Resumes with Cover Letters will be given priority.
With over 11 years of service, an A+ rating, and over 7,000 clients, Erus Energy has become one of the most respected brands in the industry. Find out more about us by visiting our website at #
Erus Energy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Erus Energy is a leading solar energy company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with offices located throughout Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, and South Carolina.
Role: In-House NetSuite Administrator
Apply for this job now.