An Entry-Level Real Estate Sales Representative is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. In this position, you will help clients find a home that meets their needs and then walk them through the process of putting in an offer, reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up a purchase contract. Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representatives must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities. It's an exciting time in the real estate market, and we are looking for Sales Representatives who want to capitalize on the market and create a smooth and pleasant purchase and sale experience for their clients.
The ideal Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representative will be teachable, self-motivated, and creative. The real estate market is always growing and changing, and we want someone who can come up with creative ideas to make themselves stand out to customers. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are preferred.
One of the exciting aspects of real estate is that compensation is based on performance. Real Estate Sales Representatives often make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more work and effort you put into your position, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Meet with clients to discuss their home purchase and sale needs
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Stay informed on home values and offer appropriate advice to clients on how much they should sell a home for or offer on a home
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs and stay in regular contact with them
- Network with other Real Estate Sales Representatives to create positive relationships
- Come up with creative marketing strategies for selling homes
- Represent and advise clients during sales and purchase negotiations
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to get the word out about your Real Estate Sales Representative services
About Resources Real Estate
- Help you through the training and licensing process for obtaining a real estate license and offer follow-up training to help you stay informed and relevant
- Share our infrastructure to help you obtain and manage your clients
- Offer you independence and flexibility to help you maintain a positive work-life balance
- Provide a supportive and positive work environment for you to thrive
Resources Real Estate is an award-winning brokerage having received multiple marketing awards from Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, sales awards from Inc. Magazine (we were included on the Inc. 5000 list for three years in a row), and the Top Workplace award from NJ.com for both 2019 & 2020. We are members of the Board of Regents of Luxury Real Estate, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, and the Forbes Real Estate Council. Resources Real Estate is so much more than the average full-service, luxury real estate brokerage. We believe that if our agents are happy then our clients are more likely to be happy by the services our agents provide. We reject the traditional brokerage model of cut-throat agents, resulting in negative results for the client. Resources has built its business fostering a culture of professionalism in which all clients and all listings are represented in a cooperative environment by all its agents, thereby ensuring all clients have the competitive edge.
Our dedicated team consists of high caliber professionals with diverse backgrounds. Former educators, executives, medical personnel, finance personnel, public speakers, television producers and even high tech engineers. They are all committed to the Business of Real Estate, the client and -- just as importantly -- to each other. Our training is also second to none: we have the best new agent training, ongoing career development and coaching for experienced agents. Our job is to help our agents be the best in the business. If you are interested in a dynamic and financially rewarding career, you can do no better than the upscale offices of Resources Real Estate. Our agents enjoy a higher level of transactions than most agencies.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Nexp