About the Company
Audio Video Design is the leading integration firm in the New England Region for custom audio/video and communication services. For more than 40 years, AVD has been providing residential clients the finest in electronics and communications.
The Installer will install and test of custom electronics systems including audio/video systems, control/automation systems, lighting control systems, analog/IP camera systems and wired/wireless networks.
- Execute installations to company standards and project documentation
- Install and service integrated systems
- Build and wire equipment racks to company standards
- Maintain company vehicle, company issued tools and supplies and any vehicle inventory
- Knowledge of audio, video, control, lighting and networking systems and standards
- Working knowledge of residential building phases and project cycle
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technology problems in the field
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Strives for and maintains cooperative and professional relationships with team members
- Experience with Crestron, Control4 and/or Savant preferred
- Knowledge of network configuration and maintenance
Role: Audio Video Installer
Apply for this job now.