Schneider Downs & Co., Inc., one of the 60 largest public accounting firm in the United States and eighth largest firm in Central Ohio, is seeking an experienced Tax Senior to join our firm in Columbus, Ohio office.
• Preparation and review of corporate, individual and partnership tax returns,
• Tax compliance, research, transaction analysis, and planning
• 2-5 years of current tax and public accounting experience
• CPA or CPA candidate
• Possess strong research skills
• Strong commitment to client service and the ability to effectively manage other professionals
Please apply at: #&source=ZIP
Schneider Downs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Schneider Downs complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
For more than 60 years, Schneider Downs has provided top-tier accounting, tax and business advisory services to public, private and not-for-profit organizations. As one of the 60 largest public accounting firms in the United States, we work closely with clients located locally, nationally and internationally. Our arsenal of more than 80 unique consulting services enables us to provide the big thinking capabilities of a national firm, while never losing sight of the importance of personal focus.
Role: Tax Senior
Apply for this job now.