Cantello Tayler Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Procurement Associate to join our client based in Egham.
The successful Procurement Associate will be responsible for:
- Ascertain project requirement from SM/PM
- Establishing best supplier subject to location, product demand, access & cost
- Making bookings with suppliers
- Following up with deliveries, ensuring on schedule
- Raising PO on SAP
- PO management on SAP
- Arrange site inspections where appropriate
The Procurement Associate will have:
- Negotiation experience
- Strong organisation & admin skills
- Ability to manage own and departmental priorities
- Ability to work to and understand dead-lines
If this Procurement Associate role is of interest to you, please click apply or contact Charlotte Harding in our Egham office.