- Performs basic and routine mechanical assembly operations per our procedures.
- To ensure compliance with procedures and training. To complete the required paperwork for assembly operations.
- Mechanical Assembly.
- Ability to work with the hand, small tools and microscopes.
- Ability to communicate with Lead Assembler and/or Manager.
- Prior training in basic clean room environment requirements is required.
- Prior experience in assembly is required. 0-2 years exp
TEKWISSEN Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Role: Assembly Line Worker
Apply for this job now.