EBD (Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties) Specialist required in West Somerset
- Are you an EBD specialist looking for your next role?
- Do you have valuable experience working in a SEND setting?
A talented TA (Teaching Assistant) who is ideally trained in NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is required in North Devon. Experience supporting pupils with EBD (Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties) is important and Team-Teach training would be beneficial but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to support students on a one to one basis as they develop their understanding of the curriculum. Additionally, you will support students in anger management sessions and in small groups with class-based activities. The role will involve close communication and a strong relationship with the class teacher.
To be part of the team you will ideally have:
• NVQ level 3 in childcare
• Team-Teach training would be beneficial
• A warm and caring persona with excellent communication skills
• An enthusiastic and hard-working manner and be dedicated to putting your students first.
• A team player who can use their initiative and take direction and guidance where needed
In return you will enjoy:
• Working as part of a supportive and friendly team
• Working in a rewarding environment where every day is different
• Competitive rates of pay
• Excellent support and guidance
Registration with TeacherActive involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
To find out more please contact Jess on 01392 693313 or email #removed#