Primary Teacher Needed in South Derbyshire
We are looking for newly qualified and experienced primary teacher to join a lovely primary school in South Derbyshire. The successful teacher will be working with children of mixed abilities. It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and that you have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils. You must have experience teaching KS1 and KS2 year groups.
For this post, you will need the following:
- QTS or NQT.
- Experience teaching KS1 & KS2
- The ability to lead the lesson and do the marking.
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Good time keeping
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management.
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements dedicated to your local area.
- A very competitive Pay structure
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
If you think you're a right fit for this role, please contact Madeline Derbyshire Primary Resourcer for TeacherActive on 0115 824 1888 or email #removed#