In Room Dining Waiter / Waitress
Serving guests in Mandarin Oriental goes beyond the crisp fold of a napkin or a perfectly poured Singapore Sling. Being an In Room Dining waiter / waitress also means maintaining an oasis of peace for our guests.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London''s most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The parks green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels bars and restaurants.
It''s another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that''s all about our guests.
It''s also a world that''s been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London''s heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards - through kind, passionate and generous service.
We need an In Room Dining waiter / waitress to create the ultimate experience when our guests dine and drink with us.
As an In Room Dining waiter / waitress, you''ll learn from some of the best in the industry; people who have walked these corridors for a great many years. Were looking for those who''ll be able to embody five-star service and our oriental origins: graceful movements, a humble calm, a true focus on the guest.
But humility can live side-by-side with ambition: we encourage anyone who serves our guests to look to their next opportunity. Currently, many of our F&B Heads of Department have been promoted from within. And because our elegant style of service is so translatable to other roles and regions, there are plenty of opportunities to spend time in our thirty-two other locations, too.We are currently looking for an Waiter/Waitress
to join our In Room Dining& team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.The In room dining waiter / waitress&
will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide an efficient amenity service, ensuring guest and residents satisfaction is achieved throughout their experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognise guest preferences and to act upon them appropriately.
- Ensure a full knowledge of the In Room Dining menu and wine list in order to respond or amend guests requests.
- Up-sell services and products to our guests at all times, enhancing service and generating increased revenue.
We offer our In Room Dining waiter& /waitress world class benefits including, but not limited to:
- Complimentary hotel stays across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
Eligibility:In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. See descriptionRole: In Room Dining Waiter / Waitress Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.