CHP Field Service Engineer - Birmingham Area
Renew Consultancy are working with a Power Generation company who are a leading provider of sustainable and energy efficient solutions. They have a requirement for a CHP Field Service Engineer to join their thriving business and assist with service and maintenance of gas engines in Birmingham, Derby and Stoke on Trent.
Opportunities such as this don't come along often!
This is a key role, offering a variety of exciting challenges within the business including:
- Being responsible for providing essential service and maintenance CHP generation sets.
- Performing top end overhauls.
- Using your proven knowledge and relevant experience to methodically resolve problematic gas engines.
- Fault finding and problem resolution.
- Optimising engines for ultimate performance.
My client is able to offer a wealth of opportunity for career advancement.
Ideally, you will be located within the West Midlands region of England within close proximity to the M6 / M5 motorway for easy travel.
It is essential you possess prior experience maintaining & problem solving on gas engines.
The CHP Field Service Engineer package:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday
- Company van
- Fuel card
- Impressive pension contributions
- Life insurance
- Mobile phone
- Specialist tools
- Childcare vouchers
- On call is required 1 in 5
This opportunity would suit an experienced CHP Field Service Engineer who has a proven background fault finding, commissioning or providing problem resolution on gas power generation equipment.
Please contact Harriet Janman at Renew Consultancy for a confidential discussion about this rare CHP Field Service Engineer career opportunity.