This will be a hands on technical role, that will give you the opportunity to interact with some of the best minds and technology stacks in the mobile app business. You will become an expert in all things mParticle, from our mobile SDKs, to our partner integrations. Your work will be meaningful and will have a strong impact on mParticle and our clients’ success.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to support customers via email, Slack, and Google Hangout as they work with our SDKs
- Ensure customer facing issues are resolved in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with Solutions Consultants on customer SDK implementations
- Communicate product feedback from customers to product and engineering teams to improve user experience and new product features
- Assist with new product feature testing
- 4 year undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming languages (Objective-C, Java, Ruby, Python)
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand new technologies and new technical concepts
- 1-2 years in mobile application development as a QA Engineer, Software Engineer, or Customer Success Engineer at an enterprise software company is a huge plus
- Experience deploying technology solutions and/or in a technical customer support role is a plus
- Familiarity with mobile marketing technologies is a plus
Founded in 2013, we are the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as Airbnb, Foursquare, King, and Spotify among many others, the our platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, we have 85+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Role: Technical Services Engineer
Apply for this job now.