Job title: Electronics & Firmware Engineer
Location: Leicestershire, commutable from Leicester, Rugby, Coventry, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Birmingham, Solihul, Hinckley etc.
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 + Excellent Benefits!
Electronics & Firmware Engineer required to join our client in Leicestershire.
Due to ongoing growth and an influx of new projects we are looking for an Electronics & Firmware Engineer to join our client. You will be joining a small Research & Development team where you will work on the full life-cycle of design and development.
You will be joining a smaller sized business with over 30 staff and will contribute to the development of new products to add to their portfolio. Working for a company of this size will give you the best of both worlds, stability, and career development without the common drawbacks with larger corporations that include being pigeon-holed into once specific discipline.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£35,000-£40,000)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working environment
- On-site parking
- Company Pension Scheme
What is the role?
As the Electronics & Firmware Engineer you will play a crucial part within the Research & Development team. Stepping into this position you will work closely with the Engineering Manager where you will take on the design, development and control of embedded firmware and hardware used.
We are looking for someone who is always looking to innovate and create new and better products, someone who can see new opportunities and take action.
As an Electronics & Firmware Engineer, some of your duties include:
- Development of new products and improve existing designs.
- Build and testing of prototypes.
- Writing specifications and technical documentation.
- Research for new and innovative technologies and develop the most effective way to implement these into new and existing products.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for the Electronics & Firmware Engineer, we are looking for:
- Proven experience within electronics design and embedded software/firmware development
- PCB design and layout experience
- Experience with Embedded C/C++
- Experienced using a variety of equipment: multimeter's, oscilloscopes, power supplies etc.