We are currently seeking "year round" Generator Field Service Technicians to who will be responsible for the scheduled maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of standby power equipment at Commercial and Telecommunication Sites. Individual will troubleshoot, repair and maintain engines used in standby power equipment such as electric generators and industrial machinery. Diagnose trouble, disassemble engines and examine parts for defects and excessive wear.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of electricity and trouble shooting skills.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience servicing repairing diesel and gaseous fueled equipment generator systems or related equipment
- Strong mechanical and/or electrical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot and work independently
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Flexibility to work in a 24x7 environment / respond to emergency calls
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical skills and diagnostic capabilities
Experience working in data centers and telecommunications environments is a plus but not required
Electronic Environments Co. LLC (EEC) is a privately owned company that offers design, build, power & cooling and preventive maintenance services to the data center and telecom markets. Our corporate headquarters is located in Marlborough, Massachusetts with regional offices located throughout the United States.
EEC is an equal opportunity employer that offers an attractive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, as well as company paid holidays, sick and vacation time.
Role: Generator Technician
Apply for this job now.