Residential Assistant - Competitive - West Bend and Beaver Dam Wisconsin
Are you a compassionate person who cares about individuals with disabilities? Bridges of Wisconsin is looking for a Residential Assistant.
The successful candidate will provide all activities of daily living to ensure that clients remain safe, happy and enjoy a high quality of life.
The key responsibilities of a Residential Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with all activities of daily living
- Monitoring client health and administering medication and treatments.
- Providing personal care including bathing, incontinence care, dressing etc. as needed and as directed.
With over 100 employees and more than 14 dedicated long-term care homes in Washington and Dodge Counties, Bridges of Wisconsin's staff sees the difference in people's lives.
We like to come alongside clients, celebrate their successes, and see the joy in their eyes as we provide quality personalized care to their lives.
The key skills and qualities of a Residential Assistant:
- Desire to assist and support individuals with disabilities and willingness to meet their needs in a positive and supportive relationship.
- Acceptable background check from Department of Justice and Wisconsin Department of Health Service.
- Valid Wisconsin driver's license and a good driving record.
- Every-Other Weekend and Holiday rotation required
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.