COMPANY: HEAT RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £18,000 to £25,000 per annum
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
At this company, smooth processes and systems are the keys to their success. They’re in need of an IFA Administrator with excellent organisation skills and a personable disposition to keep them thriving. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way. You’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintenance of company systems, communication, and processing new business. Not only will your effects allow them to achieve organisational efficiency, you will nurture the pleasant work environment their people love.
- Processing of department post including scanning to the back office system
- Updating and maintaining client information through the back office system
- Providing administrative support to the IFAs, Paraplanners and Administration Team
- Assist with processing new business applications
- Assist with preparation for client review meetings
- Completion of files to meet company compliance standards
- Liaising with clients, either by telephone, letter or email
- Liaising with life and investment companies, either by telephone, letter or email
- General administration duties which will include filing, binding, departmental post and photocopying
WHAT’S NEEDED TO BE CONSIDERED?
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (or working towards) is desirable
- Previous experience using Financial Advice platforms and software is desirable
- Previous experience within a fast-paced financial planning practice
- High level of organisational capability and good communication skills
- FCA understanding of regulations and products, and their practical application
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Synonyms: Client Administrator, Sales Support
Role: IFA Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire
Apply for this job now.