Vital are currently looking for an Experience Coordinator to join their team in Spalding.
We are looking for a customer-centric individual who is willing to focus and commit for their customers. You will ideally have a background in customer service with strong administration and problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will be required to travel between clients so a full UK driving license with access to your own transport is required.
Why work for Staffline?
At Staffline we believe in rewarding our people, so not only will you receive a competitive salary and comprehensive training, you will also be entitled to a range of benefits.
- Annual leave starting at 24 days
- Offsite team building and social events throughout the year
- Excellent career progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
- Life Insurance and Pension Scheme
The Experience Coordinator Role
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers
- Conducting inductions and refresher training
- Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
- Being responsible for administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Assisting with the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- You will have a customer-centric mindset, always putting people first
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- You will ideally have experience within the recruitment industry, although this is not essential
- You will have a growth mindset, always on the lookout for new ways of working while you fulfil the needs of both your client and customers
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.