KS1 Teaching Assistant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Level 2 qualified Teaching Assistant seeking employment in the S6 area from as soon as possible. The role is to provide general classroom support in KS1 on a full-time basis. The school is situated in the heart of the S6 community, amid luxurious surroundings, overlooking the S6 area and offering excellent outdoor facilities for sports and leisure.
Start date - September
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering tailored learning activities and providing learning support to individuals and small groups of children across the curriculum
- Engaging, motivating and encouraging learners
- Supporting children's social and emotional development
- Assisting the Class Teacher in managing behaviour
- Effectively feeding back
- Record keeping and administrative tasks, such a preparing resources
- Creating classroom displays
- Attending meetings and contributing to the extra-curricular opportunities provided by the school
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or above
- Child workforce DBS on update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Recent, successful teaching assistant experience (Key Stage 1)
- Pro-active, hardworking and committed to making a positive impact
If you are interested in this exciting role, please contact James in the Sheffield Primary Team on #removed#
Alternatively, please submit a full CV via the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you.