Company: MOSAIC LABORATORIES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Mosaic Laboratories is search of a Histotechnician based in Lake Forest, CA. As a member of our Laboratory team, you will work with a variety of dyes and chemicals to make tissue abnormalities visible with a microscope.
This is a full-time day shift position working Monday Friday from 5:00AM-1:30PM
Ideal candidates will have their HT or HTL and be qualified to perform CLIA high complexity testing.
- Perform automated immunohistochemistry on Dako, and Leica autostainers
- Prepare and QC reagents and solutions
- Perform setup procedures for immunohistochemistry
- Perform histochemical procedures
- Data entry, ordering of supplies, and filing of slides and paperwork
- Bachelors degree in science or related field required
- Histology laboratory experience with an HTL certificate required
- Must be qualified to perform CLIA high complexity testing
- 2+ years experience working with Dako, Leica, or Ventana autostainers
- Ability to accurately transcribe data and work in a laboratory setting
- High attention to detail and the ability to perform 100% QC checks of slides and labels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other Office programs
- Successful completion of a background check
Mosaic is made up of dedicated professionals who are focused on achieving our mission of impacting the future of patient therapy. We make a difference in the lives of patients around the world! We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life/AD&D benefits
- Additional voluntary benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan with a healthy match
- Vacation and sick time
- Career development opportunities
- Continuing education
- Free snacks
Mosaic Laboratories, a CellCarta company, is a rapidly growing and stable company based out of Lake Forest, CA. We are a leading provider of pre-clinical and clinical trial services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Our laboratory service offerings include histology, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, ISH, FISH, CTC isolation and characterization, chemosensitivity testing, tissue procurement, ELISA, mutation testing, cell expansion, and colony forming assays. Mosaic is a CLIA licensed and CAP accredited laboratory, and we perform studies in compliance with the relevant portions of Good Laboratory and Good Clinical Practices.
Join us as we make an impact on the future of patient therapy!