COMPANY: TIGER RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: €50000 - €60000 per annum, Benefits: BONUS AND BENEFITS
Bilingual Executive AssistantBased in Paris Up to 60EUR
Leading Private Equity company
A leading global boutique financial services office is looking for an Executive Assistant to be based in their Paris office.
Fluency in French and English is essential. The role is to support, at this time, the Head of France based in Paris who will travel extensively and additional support to “hot desking” teams of visiting executives from global offices. The role requires a consistently high standard of pro-active support including, but not limited to:
- Full secretarial duties: Intense schedule organisation. Primary responsibility for multiple diary management managing constant change.
- Extensive global business travel planning. Maintaining compliance with the Global Travel Policies & preferred vendor programmes. Using on-line booking tools & traditional travel management systems. Compiling & maintaining travel records for tax purposes.
- Expenses - Travel & Entertainment. Responsibility for managing & reconciling complex multi-currency expenses using automated systems for corporate credit cards (Concur). Complying with the firm's corporate expenses & processing programme and policies. Responsibility for compiling & maintaining travel records for tax purposes.
- Communication: Prompt & confidential liaison between the company and its associates, representatives and business interests. First class diplomatic telephone manner for screening and handling all telephone calls and e-mails both internal and external.
- Accurate and timely typing. Business & personal correspondence, project documents using a variety of software packages to advanced levels - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - effective filing.
- Assist the Office Administrator with day-to-day office administration e.g. Reception meet & greet, supplier invoices and ordering, setting up hot desks for visiting Executives and ensuring distribution and collection of visitor passes and equipment on loan.
- Other duties as required.
- English and French language skills - fluent written and spoken essential
- Minimum of 5 years EA experience supporting at a leadership team level in a corporate environment
- Excellent secretarial and very strong organisational skills - accuracy & numeracy
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, emphasis on Word, Outlook & Excel. Excellent standards of spelling and grammar
- Confidentiality & discretion paramount
- Professional, committed attitude and approach
- Effective professional communication skills & telephone manner, good at building strong relationships with minimal face-to-face contact
- Ability to prioritize and multi task
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced environment
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive, highly motivated and results driven
- Problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously as well as part of a collaborative tea
Plus over time
25 days holiday
Basic hours of work 37.5 hours per week.
Standard hours are 0930 to 1800. Flexible approach essential to cover longer hours as and when required.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply today.