Cement CDL Bulk Drivers and Cement Supervisors, 2/1 Rotation, $120K+
Incredibly recognized and award winning from safety to customer service with a mission to be the best in all of North America. We are in the “Top 10 Leading Services List” for the Permian Basin and on track to becoming a Top Leader in over ten (10) other basins across the nation.
We are the 7th largest and most successful for Cementing and rank in four (4) other service lines within our business. Currently we employee thousands of people and with this growth we understand that our people are who we are and without our people we would not succeed in today’s market. Our people, safety culture, service quality, and equipment shape who we are.
A developed oilfield service company is reaching new peaks and levels, becoming the go-to-best in market, providing multiple services to our customers from Cementing, Mixing Plant, Acidizing, Tools, Coiled Tubing, Wireline, equipment rentals and many others.
If you are seeking a career path where you can see your steps to advancing and succeeding, then we want what you are looking for. We have hiring manager’s working around the clock trying to find new employees like you.
Finishing 2018 with ultimate success and gearing up to hit 2019 with a bang!!!
If you are a good CDL driver and want to get in one of many service lines we provide, Apply Now!!
The primary role of the CDL A Driver and/or Equipment Operator is to help with the operation of service equipment, rig up and rig down of equipment, perform maintenance of equipment, maintain and submit drivers' logs and time sheets in a timely manner and follow safety and operational procedure.
- Promote and participate in all required safety, compliance and certifications programs
- Participate in rig up of connection hoses and high-pressure iron equipment
- Maintain all required log books and inspections reports
- Complete pre and post trip inspections, and fuel and service units
- Maintain assigned equipment and perform daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements
- Report all operational deficiencies to supervisor and maintenance personnel
- Must be able to communicate any potential problems at the job site that can have an adverse effect on heath, environmental or the quality of the job
- Proficiently perform equipment inspection and maintenance as requested and complete paperwork
- Operate equipment in accordance with company procedures
- Enforce all Safety, Corporate, Quality, Preventative Maintenance, Journey Management programs, policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Follow proper rig-up and rig-down procedures
- Work with the Safety Auditor at the job location and handle concerns that affect safe work practices
- Make sure all crew understands the job objective and that any changes are understood
- Properly keep all employees notified of any procedure and work instruction changes and manage the change in a safe and effective manner
- Properly review and approve maintenance forms in proper revision form and that they are properly and accurately completed
- Properly verify all required data and that it is documented on the Job Detail Report (JDR), preforming pre and post job requirements and that they are documented
- Complete all required training before leaving job locations and manage all paperwork and required PPE prior to leaving all locations
- Properly review and approve the accuracy of the Job Detail Report (JDR) for the engineer
- Maintains general housekeeping, clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job
- Practice safe driving procedures when traveling to and from locations
- Participate in required company training and service line career development training
- Excellent communication, technical writing and public speaking skills
- Able to be on call 24/7 when scheduled to work and willing to work long hours
- Able to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Safely operate, maintain, and perform minor repairs on equipment
- Maintain effective working relationship with other employees
Education and Certifications:
- Must have a Class A CDL, endorsements are not required
- High School Diploma is not required but preferred, equivalent experience would be nice
- General knowledge of the oil and gas industry would be nice but not required
Motor Vehicle Record (MVR):
- Satisfactory driver record with no DUI/DWI convictions within the past five (5) years or current charges
- The Equipment Operator/Driver will work in a physically demanding role, often under harsh environmental conditions.
- 50% Equipment Operating and 50% CDL Driving
Key Bullet Points:
- CDL Bulk Driver Compensation: $18-25/hr DOE, Time and ½ after 40 hours of straight time
- Cement Supervisors: $100-120K + Bonuses
- Per Diem: $30+ per day (not in orientation)
- Advancement Opportunity Path
- 2/1 Rotational Schedule for every employee
- Hours: 12 to 18-hour days depending on service line
- Benefits: Blue Cross Blue Shield - Free, Full Coverage
- Other Provided: AD&D, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Days Off: 2-weeks paid vacation
- Orientation: All equipment and PPE provided
- All HSE/DOT Certifications are provided in Orientation and Training
- Training Provided for Driver's and Operators that do not have experience
- Housing is provided but only by 3rd party vendor (not provided by service company)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status. Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Record review, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance.
Role: Cement Oil and Gas CDL Drivers and Supervisors 2/1 rotation $120K+
Location: Corpus Christi,
Apply for this job now.