Productions Supervisor-Set day schedule!
Become part of a stable, profitable and growing company!
Are you an Store Manager, key holder or Assistant Store Manager in a traditional mall or big box retailer, and are longing to have more responsibility? more control? more of an impact?
We are looking for a strong backroom production Leader who wants full accountability, and has:
- Skill at leading a fast-paced, complex team-based production operation; where there are multiple and interconnected elements, processes, and people.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, relationship-building, and motivational skills to lead a large and diverse team; working hands-on in the business, side by side with the team, to drive continuous improvement in the business.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills to learn, understand, and apply key retail metrics and reporting tools needed for daily decision-making.
- Observation, assessment and follow through skills to monitor actions and outcomes; re-prioritize as business dictates.
- A true desire, satisfaction, and energy to drive financial results through the efforts and success of others.
- Contributes to building a high performance, team-based culture where Team Members are fully informed and fully involved in all facets of the business.
The Savers family of thrift stores (Savers, Value Village, Village des Valeurs, Unique) was established over 60 years ago in one of the fastest growing retail segments, and is continually opening new stores.
You will be part of a team that has experienced positive sales growth every year for over 20 years, and makes the world a better, greener place.
The culture here is open, affirming and entrepreneurial. Working here means solid career development. It means feeling appreciated and challenged. And it means positively impacting customers, your community and the environment.
When you work for us, you’re really going places — mostly up. We promote heavily from within, so your career is on the rise from day one.
Quarterly Bonus, Full Benefits, Development and Succession Planning to next levels of growth!
Savers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Savers family of stores is a stable, growing, for-profit, global thrift retailer offering great quality, gently used clothing, accessories and household goods to value-minded shoppers. We have been focused on improving lives through the power of reuse for over 60 years. Our purpose is greater than just the bottom line though. Powered by an entrepreneurial culture and spirit of ingenuity, we are inspired to drive meaningful social change with maximum impact in multiple ways. Savers keeps 650+ million pounds of reusable goods from landfills annually. We partner with and help more than 120 nonprofit organizations by paying them for donated goods, which supports their vital community programs and services. Savers is continuously innovative in finding ways to create the best experience possible for our donors, customers, employees, nonprofit partners and the planet. Our brands comprise Savers (in the U.S), Value Village (in the U.S. and Canada), Unique (in the U.S.), Village des Valeurs (in Quebec) and Savers Australia. All in all, we operate over 330 locations and have 22,000 employees.
Role: Retail Supervisor-Backroom Operations
Apply for this job now.