Date: Tuesday 23rd July 2019
Venue: Holiday Inn, Telegraph Way, Morn Hill, Winchester SO21 1HZ
Due to the continuing expansion of the nation's favourite and fastest growing Used Car Dealer Group, we are looking for positive people with the self-motivation and drive to join the team of successful Sales Executive / Trainee Sales Executives / Sales Advisers at our dealerships in the Hampshire and Surrey area!
No Experience Needed - Full Training Provided
We are looking for people with a background in Sales, Retail Sales or Customer Service that can build rapport with customers and have a passion to succeed.
If you are interested in a career in Car Sales and you would like to come along to the Assessment Day and meet with a member of our team - apply now!
Position: Car Sales Executive
· Southampton (SO15 0LP)
· Fleet (RG27 8SH)
· Chertsey (KT16 9DA)
· Portsmouth (PO2 9RN)
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 OTE (Basic + Commission + Car)
Hours: Full Time - 40.5 Per Week (MON - SUN) 2 days off per week
Numerous exciting opportunities have arisen at our South East branches in Southampton, Fleet, Chertsey and Portsmouth, for Car Sales Executives! This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of Imperial Cars; one of the nation's fastest growing used car operations.
The Car Sales Executive role is to sell company vehicles and value-added products in accordance with the Imperial Cars' sales process and ensuring the maximum profitability is achieved whilst maintaining high standards and achieving an excellent customer experience. The right individual will be rewarded with a competitive salary and will get the opportunity to earn bonuses to rival the best in the business.
If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Behaviours
· Excellent face to face customer service skills.
· Ability to build rapport quickly.
· Innovative prospecting ideas.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Excellent negotiation skills.
· Passion to succeed.
· Creative thinking.
· No. 9: 'Top 50 Independent Used Cars Retailers in the UK' (Auto Trader's 'Motor Trader Magazine')
· 2019: 'Best Independent Used Car Dealer of the Year' (Automotive Magazine's 'AM Awards')
· 2017: 'Used Car Supermarket of the Year' ('Car Dealer Magazine' Awards)
· 2017: 'Digital Retailer of the Year' and 'Data-Driven Retailer of the Year' (Auto Trader 'Click' Awards)
· 2016: Runners-Up - 'Used Car Supermarket of the Year' and 'Most Influential Dealers on Twitter' ('Car Dealer Magazine' Awards)
· 2016: 'Digital Forecourt of the Year' (Auto Trader 'Click' Awards)
· 2015: 'Used Car Supermarket of the Year' (Auto Trader 'Click' Awards)
· We currently have 14 branches in the UK: Southampton, Chertsey, Northampton, Portsmouth, Fleet, Swanwick, Halesowen, Mountsorrel, Exeter, Ipswich, Newport Pagnell, Cardiff, Bristol, and Grangemouth in Scotland
Role: Sales Executive / Trainee Sales Executives / Sales Advisers - Dorset
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Dorset, Dorset
Apply for this job now.