We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours. Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement. To learn more, visit #removed#
The Senior Operations Manager, reports directly to the Director of Operations, and is a high energy Leader with the ability to direct a workforce in the fulfillment of orders for multiple clients. This includes managing inbound inventory, maintaining inventory, pick/ pack operations and outbound shipments. Radial services multiple clients that have various levels of inbound and outbound work depending on volume swings, requiring this position to have a strong understanding of labor management and forecasting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Lead and direct the Fulfillment Operations Group in the achievement of key goals in the area of order processing and delivery, quality assurance management, inventory management, purchasing management, cost management, process layouts, process improvements and employee training and development.
• Work with the Director of Operations to influence corporate strategic plans.
• Work with functional leaders within the company to ensure compliance to company policy and procedures.
• Ensure that the facility is in compliance with Federal/ State/ local ordinances, laws and regulations.
• Ensure that safety is a strong part of the culture and environment within the facility at all times.
• Obtain annual, monthly and daily goals for various productivity and quality levels.
• Lead the Fulfillment group to operate in a cost effective and competitive manner while driving continuous improvement.
• Manage, train and develop the facility managers and supervisors in hiring, training, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining associates, addressing complaints and resolving problems or removing obstacles.
• Must possess high motivation, enthusiasm and dedication to deliver results within strict timeframes.
• 3PL required
• Ability to be flexible, as our fulfillment facilities may operate in multiple shifts and as full week operations.
• Manage cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, plan and implement process improvement opportunities.
• Ability to train, mentor, and coach associates, supervisors and managers on appropriate productivity processes and procedures.
• Ability to incorporate safety and ergonomic thought, while designing process and work flow.
• Ability to define problems through gathering data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions in order to make adjustments to the facility that operates in a constant flux.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form in order to meet the expectations of servicing our various clients in as cost effective manner as possible.
• High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to maximize use of time, outstanding organizational skills.
• Maintain confidentiality of Radial, the clients and prospective clients, proprietary information and intellectual property.
•Experience with Excel, Word and basic computer skills required to perform day to day duties.
•Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; five to ten years of managerial experience spanning inbound/outbound, inventory, quality management, warehousing and distribution; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Strong leadership and motivational skills, technical/business orientation and analytical skills should be a part of past experience.
•Ability to operate calmly under stress while driving continuous improvement.
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience.
Role: Senior Operations Manager
Apply for this job now.