TPG Staffing LLC is a leading national staffing agency providing businesses and job applicants with quality opportunities in a wide range of industries. We believe in getting the right person for the right job and the right job for the person. We work closely with our clients to build relationships based on understanding the key drivers of their businesses and the talent required to meet their business goals while providing job seekers with rewarding experiences to enrich their careers.
Our client located in Westchester County, NY is seeking a Finance Operations Associate to join their growing team. The Finance Operations Associate is a member of the Operations Department and will perform a variety of tasks that support the reporting, performance, operations, partnership accounting and client service groups in the implementation and ongoing maintenance for the statement and reporting needs clients.
This position is responsible for updating and maintaining various attributes to ensure high quality in terms of accuracy and timeliness in the Company's proprietary system. The maintenance relates to a variety of informational attributes associated with accounts, reporting templates and address book records. Adherence to workflows and maintaining proper documentation for audit support is an important aspect of the role. The ability to interpret a variety of client and colleague requests and accurately execute them in the proprietary system is critical for success in this role.
- Account & Client maintenance
- Consolidated Account maintenance
- Report and template maintenance
- Participate in the statement production process and mailing (and other mailings)
- Run internal reports for distribution or control purposes
- Monitor and address service tickets request through Service Desk ticketing system
- Respond to e-mails and problem solve
- BA/BS required: BA/BS/BBA Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Math or Statistics preferred
- One to two years' financial services work or internship experience in a corporate, professional environment
The above requirements and qualifications are meant to describe the general nature of the position and do not represent all duties to be performed by the selected candidate. Please note that only candidates who are under consideration for the position will be contacted. EOE