Job Purpose: To Install and service residential security systems and CCTV providing the best customer service and satisfaction to our customers
- New installations
- Programming security systems to a central station
- Testing all the devices
- Training the customer
- Retro new wires
- Keep track of truck stock
- Handle daily operational issues that come up for each builder client
- Security/alarm systems (installing/programming/troubleshooting)
- CAT5 and RG6 cabling systems (installing/retrofitting/terminating/etc.)
- Central vacuum systems, intercom systems (M&S/OnQ)
- Honeywell, DSC and GE Systems.
- Ability to manage multiple daily tasks
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to climb into attics and lift moderate weight
- Strong focus on customer service with the ability to manage and resolve solutions to issues.
- Ability to balance the needs of the customer while maintaining company objectives.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and offer strong collaboration and leadership skills within team settings.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- 1 to 2 years of experience preferred
- Residential Homebuilding Experience preferred
- Experience in CCTV, Security systems: Honeywell, DSC, Alarm.com and GE.
- Clean driving record
- Clean background record
"HomePro is an employee-focused, team-oriented home technology company dedicated to bringing the best in today's technology to your home and office. From automation to home theater to security systems, we have the expertise, professional staff, and products to make your dream home a reality. At HomePro, we enhance the places people live, love, laugh, and work."
Role: Security Alarm Technician
Apply for this job now.