- Management of all quality personnel for the facility
- Achieving quality targets of customer and leading internal quality improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring proper quality controls are in place to ensure built-in quality to the facility's manufacturing processes
- Proven ability to develop and maintain multiple department quality objectives to achieve standardization.
- Ability to integrate to project launch and achieve standardization practices using process improvement tools.
- Customer service proficiency.
- Process quality including standard operations, product assessment validation, and positive customer relationship.
- Advanced production quality plan.
- Utilize quality tools for improvement DOE, FMEA, GD&T, SPC, and VA/VE activities.
- Experience in leveling up processes and product improvement.
- Hands-on experience with manufacturing processes and product engineering knowledge a plus.
- Practical knowledge of TS16949, ISO9000, and QS9000 or ISO14000 requirements, application, and implementation standards in OEM Automotive Systems..
- Previous experience in injection molding, paint and/or assembly is preferred in the position.
- Manage daily activities of quality engineers and quality inspectors.
- The above responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive
- 20 + years management experience in manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Experience in Automotive manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient in successfully leading multiple projects simultaneously, and
- demonstrated ability to meet project goals on-time and within budget.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Proficiency in developing mid-/long-term improvement strategies aligned
- with overall company policies
- Effective interpersonal skills, group leadership skills, and training skills.
- Sound experience in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Working Conditions/Direct Reports
Office and manufacturing plan environment with Quality Engineers
(will not need to directly operate any plant equipment)Quality Inspectors
Role: Quality General Manager
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.