American Process Management is a process improvement company based out of Birmingham, Alabama. APM is hiring a Financial Analyst to support projects east of Cartersville, GA. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and be proficient with Excel.
- Interface with project team and subcontractors to develop and maintain project forecast
- Analyze and communicate project, annual, and monthly variances
- Analyze purchase orders to identify financial risks
- Submit monthly financial accruals
- Document financial impact of project scope changes
- Cost experience on large-scale construction projects
- Ability to adapt to evolving environments and handle multiple priorities
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Possess high professional standards, approach, and demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Customer focused
American Process Management launched in 2016 with the goal of revamping the way financial data is tracked in the construction industry. APM has grown quickly and operates within two parallel paths. One division of APM focuses on project analysis for the construction industry. The other division focuses on streamlining and automating business processes.
Role: Financial Analyst
Apply for this job now.