Healthcare IT Recruiter
Excite Health Partners is an established and rapidly growing healthcare recruiting company with offices across the United States. We focus on the Health Information Management (H.I.M.) and Healthcare Information Technology (H.I.T.) industries. At Excite, we are quality-driven and growth-oriented. Our employees are our priority and we strive to help them not only find success in their field, but also build careers highlighting their interests and talents.
We are currently looking for an Healthcare IT Recruiter to join the Excite team at our Torrance, CA office. The recruiter will work closely with the Director of Business Operations and Account Executives to recruit, interview and pre-qualify candidates.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Identify top candidates by reviewing resumes and conducting interviews
· Pre-qualify candidates
· Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates
· Attract top level candidates
· Act as point of contact for candidate inquires
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Dynamic and outgoing personality
· Strong communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to work in a team setting
· 1-2 years in sales, recruiting and/or customer service, preferred
Excite understands that employees are the cornerstone to our success and is proud to offer the following benefits:
· Competitive compensation (salary and commission)
· Health, Vision, and Dental plans
· Holiday and Paid Time Off
· 401k plan with designated company match
· Weekly pay
· Direct deposit
Apply today to join our team!
We are Excite Health Partners, an honest, dedicated and hardworking team. Working with flagship hospitals across the United States, Excite Health Partners has established ourselves as a leader in the HIT consulting and recruiting industry. Since our company was founded in 2010, we have been dedicated to providing the absolute best processes to manage, streamline and staff HIT projects of all shapes and sizes.
It is our high energy culture that sets us apart from others in the industry. We face each opportunity and challenge with a positive mindset. The company culture we have built leads us to long lasting relationships with our internal employees, consultants, and our clients. Excite understands our employees are the heartbeat of our company. Being an employee at Excite means being a member of a team that focuses on collaboration and continuous support. It is about unlocking your full potential as a part of an energized and growing company.
Role: Healthcare IT Recruiter
Apply for this job now.