Company: TEXAS FIRST BANK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This position will work closely with the Accounting Department, including the Accounting Representative and Controller in a high volume, fast paced environment. Will perform a variety of accounting duties according to existing procedures, methods and systems. Primary responsibilities include but not limited to accounts payable functions, preparation of payments to be issued to vendors and recap all Bank payables. Additional responsibilities may include reporting and reconciliations. Assist with preparing annual budget, 3-5 year and capital plans. Will also assist with preparing board and committee reports.
Education and Special Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong math aptitude and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.