Cameo Care Center is please to announce that we are under new management of Autumn Lake Healthcare! This is a great time to join our team! Cameo Care Center is a 112 bed Nursing Home and Rehabilitation, 40 bed Assisted Living facilities with benefits. We are currently seeking candidates with strong supervisory, clinical, and interpersonal skills to fill this position. Some of the duties and responsibilities are listed below but not limited to the following:
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary
- Interpret the department’s policies and procedures to personnel, resident, visitors, and government agencies as required
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary
- Ensure that a sufficient number of licensed practical and/or registered nurses are available for your tour of duty to ensure that quality care in maintained.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of certified nursing assistants are available for y0ur tour of duty to ensure that routine nursing care is provided to meet the daily nursing care needs of each resident
- Develop work assignments, and/or assist in completing and performing such tasks
- Delegate to each Charge Nurse the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary to perform his/her assigned duties
- RN license-active and unencumbered
Role: PM RN SUPERVISOR
Apply for this job now.