Our high-end custom home integration company is seeking a motivated and professional a/v installer/technician. We are looking for a take charge professional to join our installation team. Must have experience in installing, programming, and servicing integrated systems for home theater, whole-house audio/video systems, lighting control, surveillance and security systems, networking, and integrated control - Control 4 experience is a must.
Basic AV Skill required but main roles would be tech duties, and programming. Experience with Networks and IP based systems is preferred. Rack skills are also required but above all good client relations.
Candidates must be self-motivated, very personable and of good character, professional presentation, and is detail oriented with good organization and leadership skills. Someone who is passionate about the custom electronics and is all about providing top notch service to our high end clients. Candidates should possess the ability to deal with customers in a professional friendly manner, managing, conducting, and finishing all projects in an efficient manner.
This is a great opportunity with room for advancement in our expanding business. On the job and manufacture product training will be provided and encouraged. Industry and career certifications will also be encouraged.
This is a salaried position which is based on experience. $50k - $70k annually.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
- Paid training and health benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Paid vacation and sick time, and employee discounts
- 401k plan w/company matching
- In business over 20 years
- Great team working environment
- Control 4 programming is required
- 1-3 years or more of previous employment in a technical position with an AV integration firm or security firm, preferably with installation and service related responsibilities.
- Experience with Home Theater, Home Automation, Distributed Audio, System Integration, Networking, and Security Systems.
- Basic knowledge and experience with remote control programming, in-wall speaker installation, pre-wiring, whole house audio distribution systems, and networking.
- Knowledgeable in other low voltage systems such as Security, CCTV, Access Control, etc.
- Able to install basic AV and IT related infrastructure (cabling, connectors, rack assembly)
- Able to read and interpret AV system drawings, specifications and technical manuals, and construction drawings
- Strong computer and networking knowledge
- Hold certifications from any major industry relevant organizations (CEDIA, Control4, Elang!, Lutron, URC etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Able to lift heavy objects/boxes and climb ladders
- Must be self-motivated when working alone, but able to work with team members
- A clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work in the United States, and pass a criminal background check
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please respond with your resume and information about previous work and experience you have. Resumes will not be considered without experience in audio/video installation and/or programming, and/or security.
*Relocation package available to out of state applicants.
Atlanta Audio & Automation is a high end custom home integration provider of Home Theater, Whole House Audio, Home Automation, and Security systems, and specializes in working with custom builders, home owners building a new home, and existing home owners looking to add new home automation and home entertainment technologies to their homes.
Atlanta Audio & Automation's main design studio & showroom is in the heart of Buckhead. Our "experience center" demonstrates the quality and simplicity of enjoyable and beautiful systems that blend the values of great design with the pleasures of high-quality equipment and installation.
Founded in 1998, Atlanta Audio & Automation has designed and installed thousands of home theaters, lighting control, audio, video, surveillance, and home automation systems throughout Atlanta, Georgia, and in several states. Our exceptional product lines, combined with our highly experienced and talented personnel, allow us to design and deliver the system of your dreams. From a single family room media system, to a state-of-the-art, fully automated home, we can provide you with a simple, attractive, and reliable system that will accentuate your home's decor. Our goal is to provide you with the best residential or commercial solution to enhance your life, work, and play through the innovative use of technology.
Role: Lead AV Installer
Apply for this job now.