**This role is set to start within 2 weeks - Only local applicants to Tyler and surrounding areas are encouraged to apply!** ALL INTERVIEWS ARE CONDUCTED FACE TO FACE ONLY.
- This Position is NOT Door to Door, Business to Business, Or a call Center.
- This position pays Hourly + Bonuses and incentives WEEKLY!!!
- This Position is NOT Commission based
- Benefits will be offered 90 days after start date.
Kaizen Marketing Group is a dynamic group of young business professionals! We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team--our core values being leadership, integrity, team work, and accountability.
As a business, we highlight customer focus.
Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques and retention. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territories is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
- Receives and Processes customer purchase orders
- Enters orders received via telephone or on a provided tablet
- Enters electronic, paper and manual orders online
- Verifies & Confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
- Quotes prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
- Tracks order exceptions and maintains as needed.
- Retail Sales with Preferred Customers
- Direct Customer Service with new and current customers
- Consumer Marketing and Field Sales
- Marketing and Promotions for Clean Energy Clients
Teamwork: Collaborates Expertly with Team Members
- Seeks good communication and cooperation within our organization
- Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
- Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
- Supports team goals
- Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
- Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience.
- Leadership role without formal authority
- Effective decision making
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
- Actively listens.
- Demonstrates understanding of our clients products and services
- Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer Service experience preferred
We provide a positive work environment in which to develop both professionally and personally. We provide opportunity for advancement based upon an outgoing training program coupled with a strong work ethic.
We represent our clients with professionalism, honesty, and integrity to ensure that we bring them quality, long lasting customers. Lastly, our goal is to MAKE THE DAY with everyone we come across, co-workers, customers and clients.
Role: Customer Service Representative - Hourly Pay+ Bonuses!!
Apply for this job now.