COMPANY: BYGOTT BIGGS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000+
This leading national law firm is recruiting a residential property fee earner for their Cambridge office.
This is more than your average residential property role and would suit a Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer.
The role involves the following:
- ground rent investors on the acquisition, financing and management of large residential portfolios, including enfranchisement and lease extensions;
- rural landowners on the sale and management of estates and country homes, development agreements, options and overage arrangements;
- family owned property companies and landed estates on the management of their residential and mixed property portfolios, including the grant and management of residential tenancies;
- high net worth individuals on the sale, purchase and financing of properties across the country and on matrimonial transfers and charges, the restructuring of property interests for tax planning purposes and probate sales;
- leaseholders on large collective enfranchisement claims;
- developers on the acquisition, development and sale of residential property sites;
For further information on this and other exciting opportunities, or to discuss your situation in complete confidence, please contact David Mayfield.
At Bygott Biggs our aim has always been to provide a more personal service and everyone here believes that recruitment should be about building long-term relationships with clients and candidates alike. Our reputation has been built on the fact that we provide an efficient and professional service but are not afraid to give straight forward, straight talking advice.
Any above pqe is expressed as a guideline only. We are happy to hear from anyone who can demonstrate the necessary skills and knowledge in order to fulfil this role.
Role: Residential Conveyancer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire
Apply for this job now.