Company: AIT WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Wake up each day to be part of a movement. A movement to make an impact. A movement to go for it. A movement to provide solutions. A movement to be empowered. A movement to do the right thing.
our people deliver.®
Empowerment, active listening and creative thinking are a few attributes AIT teammates exercise to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Forbes names AIT Worldwide Logistics one of America's Best Employers in 2021! Come join us at AIT and see why our employees rank us among the best places to work.
AIT is seeking a talented Global Account Manager responsible generating and maintaining revenue for the organization with emphasis on Fortune 500 corporations, domestic United States and international transportation and customs brokerage. The Account Manager is also in charge of making sure their company is strategically positioned to engage new clients and successfully manage relationships of existing clientele.
What You Will Be Doing Day-to-Day:
- Responsible for developing, leading, and managing key account negotiations, as well as ensuring the company meets revenue quotas on a global scale.
- Developing solutions that best address customer needs, coordinating with other departments and employees as needed, and working constantly with clients to ensure their needs are being met.
- Generate profitable revenue for the organization.
- Analyze account data and provide predictions to management.
- Review account budgets and pricing, improving cost effectiveness.
- Maintain and grow positive client relationships, liaising between clients and management.
- Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as business demands deem necessary.
What We Look for in Teammates:
- A team player who works well with others - being respectful to our teammates is a Core Value!
- A strong work ethic with an appreciation for ownership, independence, accountability and autonomy in your role.
- Growth mindset - being passionate about your craft, always looking for ways to improve yourself and the company, being open to change and doing things differently.
- Customer service focus - we serve a wide variety of customers, both internal and external, and building relationships is a part of our culture!
Other Skills We Hope to See:
- 7+ year's relevant business to business sales experience, Account Management or Sales experience in Supply Chain Industry preferred.
- Proven track record in generating profitable domestic and international transportation revenue.
- Four-year degree; Business or Marketing preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated individual experienced in making and implementing decision.
- Possess strong analytical abilities, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product challenges.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to develop new ideas and innovative solutions
- Detail-oriented individual with great communication skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well within a team and individually.
What AIT Can Offer You:
- Growing company with a record year in performance that continues to scale!
- Extremely lucrative sales commission programs in the industry
- Vertical market leaders with subject matter expertise to assist in on-boarding new customers
- Hands-on and passionate CEO who understands the importance of hiring great talent - passionately caring for co-workers is a Core Value!
- Laid-back and open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive compensation package including auto allowance
- Full line-up of benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Volunteer program - it's also a Core Value - we actively engage in our communities!
About AIT Worldwide Logistics:
Founded in 1979, Itasca, Illinois-based AIT Worldwide Logistics is a full service transportation management provider. With continental headquarters in Chicago, Amsterdam and Hong Kong, AIT's offices form a vast network spanning the globe. By coupling a flexible business model with robust technology that presents end-to-end shipment visibility, AIT delivers precisely tailored supply chain efficiencies for almost every industry imaginable. Leveraging creative, competitively priced multimodal solutions, AIT removes the complexity from global logistics puzzles, helping companies thrive by regaining focus on the core goals of their business.
AIT Worldwide Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veterans/Disabled. If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact Human Resources at #removed# ext 5318 or email your resume to #removed#
Powered by JazzHR