Company: COMPASS SEARCH GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A multi-location agricultural and heavy equipment dealership is looking to add a service technician to their team. They are looking for people with experience working on farm equipment and a desire to be a team player. The company offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, along with opportunities for growth and on-going training. All employees are eligible for Health Insurance (Including Dental & Vision), 401k, Life insurance, paid training, and monthly bonuses.
- Diagnose, repair and maintain large ag and construction equipment
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge
- Complete reports and forms for each job
- Follow safety regulations while performing assignments
- Provide high-quality customer service when necessary
- Experience and knowledge of hydraulics, electrical, and mechanical systems related to large agricultural and heavy equipment
- Ability to perform maintenance and repairs on all equipment
- Basic computer knowledge
- Education: High School Diploma required; 2-Year degree preferred in related field
- Valid Driver's License
If you are interested in joining a well-established ag and heavy equipment company, please apply today! All qualified applicants will be contacted ASAP!