Our company is an approved vendor for the aerospace industry, as well as, the commercial and private sectors. We provide a variety of precision parts, specializing in production CNC machining.
We are seeking an experienced CNC Machinist with a background in CNC Citizen Swiss Machines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret work orders, blueprints, materials, specs, etc.
- Select proper tooling.
- Lead or support machine setups.
- Utilize CAD/CAM ESPRIT software to program Citizen Swiss CNC machines.
- Determine optimal tooling and cutting speeds.
- Select aerospace materials (aluminum, copper, stainless steel, titanium etc.).
- Adhere to all safety procedures and regulations.
- 3+ years of experience with CNC Citizen Swiss Machines.
- 5+ years of CNC programming experience using ESPRIT Software.
- Computer Aided Manufacturing license, preferred.
- Knowledge of Aerospace machine shops.
- Able to verify part dimensions.
- Available to work overtime and weekends.
Powered by JazzHR