Kate Cowhig Recruitment are seeking newly qualified and experienced nurses for full time, permanent nursing jobs at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.& &
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust is one of the largest acute hospital trusts in the country. We provide a full range of services to more than [... Click Apply...] people across Portsmouth, South East Hampshire and West Sussex.
Most services are provided at Queen Alexandra Hospital but we also offer a range of outpatient and diagnostic facilities closer to patients’ homes. They handle around [... Click Apply...] Emergency Department admissions a year and have the busiest maternity department on the South Coast. The Trust employs around 6,480 staff and is the largest employer in Portsmouth.
Portsmouth is the second largest city in Hampshire, on the south coast of England. It is a dynamic and vibrant waterfront city bursting with unique shopping opportunities, great places to eat and miles of beautiful coastline.
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust are excited to meet nurses who are about to, or have recently qualified and ready to put their learning into action.
They can offer you a challenge, the opportunity to work in a fast paced, but rewarding environment, and to see and learn things you may never have experienced before, with people from all walks of life.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Band 4 salary of £20,150 per annum – & while waiting for NMC registration
- After obtaining their NMC Registration – Band 5 salary of £23,023 per annum
- Full time permanent positions
- 37.5 hour working week
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- £750 accommodation allowance*
- Professional development & access to further education
- Additional pay for working shifts & overtime
- Travel with your nursing friends
- 90 minutes by train to London!
- Newly Qualified and experienced EU trained Staff Nurses welcome to apply
Apply today for this exciting nursing opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills. Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
Ongoing Skype interviews available. Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
EU apply - Please email your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call The KCR team in confidence on + [... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktso Ireland) or + [... Click Apply...]crvdbrcktso UK)