We are looking for someone that has the ability to Sell! Someone that has Intangible Sales Experience! Someone that is a Public Speaker and isn't afraid to stand in front of a crowd of people and explain who we are, what we do, and how we can help make their dreams come true!
We are the World's Largest Entertainment Studio that help children, teens and young adults pursue their dreams of Acting, Modeling and Singing. We educate our clients and their families, building skills and techniques for Acting / Modeling. Then we provide priceless connections and opportunities through marketing to Industry Decision Makers… Top Agents, Managers, and Casting Directors.
With high demand for our services, we are expanding our Sales / Admissions Team and are looking for an EXCEPTIONAL Individual!
Applicants with timeshare, health club membership, spa sales, commissioned retail and intangible sales experience, excel in this position.
We are searching for a talented, ethical CLOSER, with a professional demeanor and experience in SALES.
Compensation is the Highest Paid in the Industry.
- Contact potential clients who have requested information, No Cold Calls.
- Audition / Interview applicants and their parents.
- Explain our Services, Create a customized package for those who Qualify and Register potential talent.
Our clients have appeared in television shows including:
- The Foster's
- Vampire Diaries
- Pure Genius
- Switched at Birth
- Once Upon A Time
- Trophy Wife
- Fresh Off the Boat
- The Transformer Movies
- Hunger Games
- 50 Shades of Grey
- The Twilight Saga
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- and Many More
Our models have landed contracts with:
- American Girl
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Dolce & Gabbana
- The Gap
and they have also graced the covers of:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with excellent work habits
- Ability to establish rapport with a diverse customer base
- Outgoing personality
- Professional image
- Must have strong work ethic
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English is a plus
- Ability to work evenings in the studio and travel weekends
- Previous Acting / Modeling experience is a plus, but not required
- Willing to train the right person
- Position leads to management
- Health Insurance
- Base / Commission / Bonus $60k+ realistic first year potential
For consideration reply to #removed#, send your resume and cover letter with
"Sales Admissions" in the subject line. For immediate response, call 773-413-6400 and ask for Rick.
Chicago's Premiere Performing Arts Academy working w/ Actors, Models & Singers, placing an emphasis on Exposure to Agents & Casting Directors!
Role: Sales Superstar- Admissions - Acting/Modeling Studio
Apply for this job now.