SmartCare is an award winning, family run domiciliary care provider committed to delivering the highest quality care for older and disabled people across Epsom & Ewell, Leatherhead, Dorking, Ashtead, Banstead & beyond!
We have exciting full-time & part-time immediate starter opportunities available for NEW or experienced Care Assistants local to the Epsom & Ewell area with competitive pay rates, benefits and expert training to support you in your role.
*** NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! ***
What is a Care Assistant?
Care Assistants support people with all aspects of their day to day living, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility and meal times. At SmartCare, our Care Assistants visit service users own homes to support and maintain the independence of a variety of different people including elderly adults with physical disabilities, dementia and other mental health conditions.
What might a Care Assistant role involve?
Your role might involve:
- Supporting people with social and physical activities
- Booking and accompanying people to appointments
- Helping with personal care such as showering and dressing
- Assisting people with eating and drinking
- Monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and possibly helping with medication.
What skills do I need to be a Care Assistant?
Everyone working in social care requires a good standard of English, as well as numeracy and digital skills. You will need to be a self-starter, as well as able to work as part of a team.
Additional skills required to be a Care Assistant include:
- Organisational skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
- Good writing skills to fill in care plans
- Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle are essential as this is a field based role
How can SmartCare help me?
At SmartCare we provide top quality care to our service users whilst also ensuring we take the time to care for our staff. Working as a Care Assistant at SmartCare makes you part of our family, and you will receive:
- Paid shadowing training to ensure you feel confident with all the responsibilities of the role
- Competitive pay rates
- Petrol allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid holidays
- Company Uniform
- Employee incentive schemes and bonuses
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE for full-time or part-time roles available with flexible hours including evenings, weekends, weekend evenings and public holidays.
Apply NOW and start making a difference TODAY!