A primary school in the Lewes area are currently looking for a Behaviour Support Assistant to join them in KS2 from September.
The successful candidate will have:
- Full time availability
- Experience working 1:1 with children with challenging behaviour
- Experience working in a classroom or similar environment
- A calm, positive and patient manner
- The ability to empathise and understand a child's thoughts and feelings
- An enthusiastic and organised approach with the ability to work individually and within a team
In return we can offer you:
- Excellent experience in a supportive primary school
- Opportunities to expand your skills with our discounted CPD courses and free safeguarding course to keep you up to date
- Weekly pay through our own PAYE system
- Support with CV and interviews where required
If you are interested in the opportunity above, please apply now or call #removed# for more information.