Who We Are and What We Do
Leadtail is a growing B2B social media agency, looking for smart, flexible, and responsible individuals experienced in social media account management. We're currently a virtual team of 10 with team members located in the Portland, OR + San Francisco Bay Area metros serving clients across North America.
We typically work in our own locations (home, coffee shop, co-working), and get together for meetings or working sessions via video conference or in person as needed. We're in frequent contact with each other and our clients throughout the day via email, phone, and Slack.
What You'll Do as a Social Media Manager / Account Manager
Individual accounts vary, but in general you can expect that you will:
· Own day-to-day management of client social media platforms, including planning, curating, scheduling, and posting social content across the platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
· Champion and execute integrated social media programs such as influencer marketing, account-based marketing, and employee advocacy
· Develop and own KPIs and metrics for your clients' programs
· Drive alignment around social media content calendars, promotion plans, engagement and outreach strategies
· Monitor program performance to goals regularly and make recommendations for improvement
· Share learnings and best practices that enhance our overall value and perspective
· Build authentic and trusted relationships with clients and their extended teams
· Prepare slide decks and present regularly on key metrics and account updates
· Bring new ideas and perspectives to the table so we continue to keep our clients ahead of the curve
What You'll Need to Succeed in This Role
Here's a by-no-means exhaustive list of attributes that, we think, form the basic foundation for success in our organization.
· 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing, communications, or social media, preferably with experience in B2B
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency with social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and social media tools like SproutSocial, Buffer, Bit.ly, or similar
· Ability to "level up" and look at programs strategically, but also stay on top of daily tactical execution
· Resourcefulness and an innate desire to roll up your sleeves and make stuff happen
· Occasional domestic travel for training, team meetings, client events and site visits. (No more than 3-5 days/quarter)
Bonus Points for Exceptional Skills or Experience in:
· Graphic design
· Image or video editing
· Remote work
This is a 1099 contract position. We're looking for folks who can commit to 30-40 hours per week starting ASAP. The rate is $20/hr - $25/hr to start with a commitment to review comp after 90 days.
Role: Social Media Account Manager
Apply for this job now.