Opportunity to join a fast paced manufacturing company based in Norwich - Due to increased production they are currently looking recruit for an experienced Procurement Category Manager to join the busy and vibrant procurement team - Reporting directly to the head of Procurement the role will include:
- Manage procurement initiatives across varied business function in both direct and indirect categories
- Manage spend data and prepare analysis for cost reductions
- Create baseline spend for supplier billing data for key sourcing initiatives
- Manage and develop internal stakeholders to identify purchasing opportunities
- Negotiate commercial and business terms of contract with suppliers
- Manage up to 7 team members
Ideally you will need commercial procurement experienced gained with a manufacturing or service based business and be looking for a challenging and rewarding role. There scope for career advancement within the team. You will need strong communication skills together with a proven background in delivering change and improvements in your current role.
We are certified as a Covid-19 secure employer – having complied with Government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.
Through Anglian’s value to “Succeed Together” we are committed to Equality and Diversity. We recruit the ‘best person for the job’ regardless of age, race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or disability - creating an inclusive working environment and culture for all our employees.