- Competitive wages that are commensurate upon experience
- A benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, company provided uniforms and 401k
- Training - Receive hands on training with varying levels of the company so your hard work will certainly be recognized
- Stability — They have grown to over 300 trucks in their fleet, anticipate sustained
- Growth in the future and have never had a layoff
- Growth opportunity and appreciation
General Job Summary and Qualifications:
Wide Range of work in the Plant. Maintenance on conveyors and balers and doing general building maintenance.
Hours are 3:30 pm to 12:30 am
Ray's Trash Service, is the largest independent recycling and waste disposal operation in the Indianapolis area. Ray’s Trash Service is a family-operated business that has been providing the Indianapolis area with quality recycling and waste disposal services since 1965.
Role: 2nd Shift Maintenance
Apply for this job now.