Hygiene Assistant Manager
Competive salary DOE
Corr recruitment are working with a well established client based on the outskirts of Andover, we are looking for a Hygiene Assistant Manager to join their fast growing team.
- Ensure cleaning tasks and waste removal is done to the required standard in all areas of the SMB site.
- Work closely with the Technical Team ensuring all KPI and customer service levels are maintained.
- Liaise with Contracted Service Providers to ensure appropriate standards are met and problems solved
- Manage hygiene documentation ensuring compliance is met in line with Technical guidelines.
- Manage and control the efficient and safe use of all cleaning chemicals
- Audit the hygiene standards throughout the SMB plant and site.
- Maintain training matrix for SMB hygiene staff.
- Audit paperwork systems, ensuring they adhere to customer requirements and prepare for hygiene audits by customers.
- Review pre-production start-up check-sheets on a daily basis and ensure any hygiene issues are communicated to cleaning team.
- Manage and maintain a safe working environment.
- Ensure that a suitable deputy manages area of responsibilities during holiday and any absences.
- With the support of the HR Department, selection, recruitment and management of staffing levels for your areas of responsibility.
- Exceed company expectations of all budgets within your area of responsibility.
- Work with colleagues to encourage ideas and innovations that will drive efficiency improvements and deliver cost reductions.
If you are interested in this position, please call Charlotte on #removed# to discuss this further.
"hgyiene" or "hygiene manager" or "manager" or "FMCG" or "warehouse" or "factory" or "production"